Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dirty Laundry 13

When I think of something funny, I write them down in my phone. Some of these have been in my Blackberry for awhile, while others I just thought of last night when I was enjoying my Happy Meal for grown-ups, a Big Mac.

Public Service Announcement - If anyone out there has Boardwalk for McDonald's Monopoly and wants to split a million dollars, hit me up.

***

If an audience finds a self-proclaimed comedian not comical, is he a comedian? It's up to the audience to decide if he's funny or not, right?

Check the definition

Comedian [kuh-mee-dee-n]
-Noun
1. A professional entertainer who amuses by relating anecdotes, acting out comical situations, engaging in humorous repartee, etc.
2. An actor in comedy
3. A writer of comedy
4. Any comical or amusing person

You can't define comedian without the word comical in it.

***

There should be a law that protects automobile drivers from hitting jay-walkers. They shouldn't be walking there in the first place. Even pedestrians have to wait their turn.

So what happens if you delete all your web browsers and can't go to the internet to download another one?

I'm the type of better that doesn't collect when I win, and doesn't pay up when I lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment