Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dirty Laundry 7

Twlight makes them girls go crazy.

Those who talk like their on twitter with their facebook status’ are lame. I’m just saying

Beyonce you will have your time to shine but I’m letting Taylor Swiftly take this one back. (Word play fun with words)

Is there anything more annoying than when as I click the button to unlock my car and at the exact time someone pulls the door handle to cause the door to not actually unlock? Then you do it again like three more times. This really ticks me off.

I think it’s hilarious when little kids speak in Spanish. It’s something about how this kid is 5 and he’s speaking in a language I don’t understand.

If I had enough money to buy an exotic island, but had a cheetah to raise as well, who’d still come with me?

My J is so sick…they call it Twine flu. (Wud up)
_______________________________________

One of my favorite restaurants around town is Subway. On my most recent trip to Subway I overheard one of the most awkward and coolest conversations between employee and customer you could ever possibly witness. I want to take this time to thank God for putting me in this situation at a third person point of view.

As I was enjoying my specialty sandwich, another customer begins to order his foot long meatball sub on wheat. Without missing a beat the cute, female Subway employee said “What would you like on your balls?” It probably would have gone unnoticed if I hadn’t completely fell out of my chair spitting out my delicious sandwich in the process of laughter. These events led to very weird exchanging of words between the two and I was trying to give myself the Heimlich in the background.

As I recovered from my choking frenzy, I had to take a moment and reminisce about the events that had just transpired. The good thing is I will never forget the encounter I just witnessed but the bad thing was nobody was there in person to see it with me.

You’re probably thinking that was not the least bit funny Tyler I expected better (Don’t you love how I can read your thoughts) but I am telling you right now, the words you just read cannot do what actually happened justice. Maybe it’s my limited vocabulary or amateur story-telling skills, whatever it was I guess you just had to have been there.

____________________________________

There’s a hurricane coming and your driving you car past a bus stop. At that bus stop you see a very sick old lady, your best friend that saved your life once, and the girl of your dreams but you only have room in your car for one, what do you do?

My answer is to get out the car, give the keys to your best friend, put the old lady in your car and stay at the bus stop with the girl of your dreams. Nothings supposed to go wrong if your with the girl of your dreams, right?


Jared Allen just became one of my favorite NFL players.

He is the luckiest man on earth.

__________________________

Quote of the day

"To live in the world without becoming aware of the meaning of the world is like wandering about in a great library without touching the books."

No comments:

Post a Comment