1. Why do bad things always happen to bad people? My advice? Don’t be bad, be good.
2. Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'? (One sick-minded individual)
3. Wouldn’t it sound better if it was Kobe James and LeBron Bryant? I like that better.
4. I just came up with a new dress style called “smart casual”. For when your looking good but not too good. This type of dress is used when your hanging out with people you already know, but your completely uninterested in meeting new people.
5. What is the saying “balls to the wall” really implying? Think about it for a second.
A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A rabbit asked him, “Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?” The crow answered: “Sure, why not.” So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.
A fox jumped on the rabbit and ate it.
Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very high up.