1. You know you really can’t spell when Microsoft Office doesn’t even know what you’re trying to spell.
2. Would you like to know the date of your death beforehand? I don’t think I would because if I found out I would live my life differently and I don’t want to do that. I try to live life to the fullest no matter what.
3. So I ate at Steak N Shake the other day and it was utterly delicious. I got the double cheeseburger PLAIN, and added ketchup. (Capitalization of the word plain was necessary because in that tone is how I say it every time I order a hamburger anywhere. Have to put an emphasis on the PLAIN) I also got a cookies N Cream shake. (Are you hungry yet?) But as I was waiting for my mouthwatering burger and delightful shake, I asked myself this question; what type of restaurant does Steak N Shake want to be? It really needs to make up its mind because is it a fast food place, or a sit down restaurant? If I could get my food through the drive-thru (why is the through in drive-thru spelled the way it is?) why would I go sit down instead? I want some answers, especially to this question and this is the ultimate question, Is Steak N Shake more famous for their steak-burgers or their shakes? When I think of this place I think cookies N Cream shake right away, yet the commercial directly states “Famous for steak burgers”
4. Grocery shopping while you’re hungry is the greatest thing in the world. You buy all kinds of food and just go home and feast. Grocery shopping while you’re full is the stupidest thing someone can do.
5. At what age does a woman become a cougar?
I am here to introduce to you the WTF blanket.